Part Time Financial Manager:
Schoodic Arts for All, a nonprofit cultural organization seeks a Financial Manager for 16-20 hours per week.
- Responsible for all accounting tasks including budgeting, cash flow management, A/R, A/P, payroll (5 Full time equivalents FTE), financial reports, and grants management.
- Maintain personnel records, insurance policies, contracts, etc.
- Applicants must have at least three years of experience in accounting and have a degree (or equivalent) in accounting or business.
- Proficiency with Quickbooks and spreadsheets required and working in a nonprofit environment is desired.
- Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, and flexible schedule.
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
To download a detailed job description CLICK HERE