2017 Winner: Haley Montgomery
• Contest is open to all ages; only one submission will be accepted per artist
• Designs may be any medium, but must be in black & white, on white paper
• Designs should fit on an 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper (horizontal)
• Each design must incorporate the year and the Schoodic Arts for All logo
• ( a high-quality version is available for download at www.schoodicartsforall.org)
• Designs must be signed by the artist
• All entries must be received by June 30th
• Entries should include the artist’s name, school grade, address, phone and email address
• Designs will be voted on by the SAFA Board of Directors
Your art could be worn all over Downeast Maine!
1st Prize: Your design on the official Schoodic Arts for All t-shirt, AND your choice of $100 CASH or a $200 Gift Certificate towards any festival workshops, as well as a festival performance season pass and your own t-shirt!
2nd Prize: $50 Gift Certificate towards any festival workshop
3rd Prize: $25 Gift Certificate towards any festival workshop
Please Download this Logo for use in your design:
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
High quality jpg, or pdf files
Images must include the SAFA logo – available above.
Topics should tell the story of Schoodic Arts for All, The Arts, Winter Harbor, Hammond Hall, and images related to our festival.